ExaDev is expanding, and we’re looking to talk to versatile software engineers of all levels. Java, Kotlin, Python, Typescript, React or React Native experience is an advantage but not a necessity.
We’re a software consultancy with a difference. We work with businesses who have a technical team, or who aspire to a technical team, help them deliver, encourage excellence in their software engineering and ultimately make sure they are self reliant. Think of us as Software Engineering player-coaches.
Why should you consider working for us?
– Competitive salary.
– Private health insurance as standard.
– Opportunity to work across different tech stacks and different engagements, from fast-moving startups to government departments.
– Opportunity to work day in, day out with highly experienced consultant engineers.
– A relaxed and professional culture based on trust and communication, where you have the headspace to solve problems without worrying about clock-watching micromanagers.
– Fully remote work, with the option to work at our Anglesey and Lancaster locations at your discretion.
Interested? Email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org