ExaDev is expanding, and we’re looking to talk to versatile software engineers of all levels. Java, Kotlin, Python, Typescript, React or React Native experience is an advantage but not a necessity.
We’re a software consultancy with a difference. We work with businesses who have a technical team, or who aspire to a technical team, help them deliver, encourage excellence in their software engineering and ultimately make sure they are self reliant. Think of us as Software Engineering player-coaches.
Why should you consider working for us?
– Competitive salary.
– Private health insurance as standard.
– Opportunity to work across different tech stacks and different engagements, from fast-moving startups to government departments.
– Opportunity to work day in, day out with highly experienced consultant engineers.
– A relaxed and professional culture based on trust and communication, where you have the headspace to solve problems without worrying about clock-watching micromanagers.
– Fully remote work, with the option to work at our Anglesey and Lancaster locations at your discretion.
Interested? Email a CV to email@example.com
Tom used to work at the KFC in his hometown of Colwyn Bay before it mysteriously burned down. He then spent several years “on the lam” in East Germany, where he worked as an animator in Berlin. When the wall fell, Tom came home.
He enjoys climbing and hates ice-skating.